News and Events
Boot Camp March 21-23, 2017
SITECH Intermountain is hosting a 3-day user conference on March 21-23, 2017. The sessions will include SCS900 Site Controller Software, GCS900 Grade Control Software, and Business Center – Heavy Construction Edition. Each session will include beginner to advanced usages.
SCS900 Site Controller Software
Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software was designed for the construction site, with an easy-to-use graphical interface that enables surveyors, grade checkers, site engineers, and foremen to do their jobs faster and more efficiently.
- Conduct your own site positioning tasks without a contract surveyor to set stakes or compute volumes to save you money
- Increase productivity, eliminate mistakes and drive consistency – even with inexperienced operators.
- Look up designs and position information quickly and easily
- Make decisions instantly, troubleshoot site problems and manage day to day operations
- Organize data for multiple crews for rapid access and automated retrieval of information in the field or office
- Make sure that crews and the office data manager have the same, correct and latest information about the job site
GCS900 Grade Control Software and Business Center – Heavy Construction Edition
Powerful tools help you create accurate, integrated 3D models for sites, highways and marine applications quickly and easily. Make better decisions, decrease costly mistakes, and increase efficiency in the office and on the job site.
Reduce Drive Time
- Effectively and seamlessly manage data between the office, Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software and Trimble machine control technology.
- Select, create, edit and draft data, as well as generate reports and plots, or publish information.
- Ensure data is clean, up-to-date and delivered in the right format to get the job done.
Win More Bids
- Prepare site earthworks and construction material quantity takeoffs quickly and accurately with expanded detail.
- Convert digital CAD cross-sections, rapidly extract cross-section information from Adobe® PDF vector files and quickly see locations and quantities of materials for road takeoff.
- Optimize site and corridor earthworks