Last Updated: 2/4/2020
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you when you visit our websites, purchase a piece of equipment, create an account, register a product, request information, fill out a form, or otherwise communicate with us. Through these interactions we may collect the following information about you:
- Identifying Information: Including full name, email address, mailing address, zip code, phone number, account number, social security number, and date of birth.
- Commercial Information: Including payment and financial information, purchasing history, interests, equipment use, and equipment health.
- Internet Information: Including IP address, device ID, internet provider, cookies, browser type, browser version, operating system, web interactions, and browsing history.
- Geolocation Information: Including equipment location.
This information is necessary to provide you with the requested products and services, and to stay responsive to your equipment needs.
How We Use Your personal Information
Your information helps us administer our websites; process orders; respond to information requests; provide customer, technical, and warranty support; develop new products, services, and upgrades; and advertise and market our products. We do not use your personal information for automated decision-making or profiling.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Campbell does not sell your personal information to third parties. However, Campbell may utilize third to provide you with Services on our behalf. We may also share your information with third parties when necessary to comply with laws and regulations; respond to subpoenas and court orders; exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to our property or the physical safety of any person, or violations of our usage instructions and applicable terms and conditions; facilitate the financing or insuring of our business or a disposition of all or part of our business or assets, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your personal information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, no information transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and information exchanged between you and us through our websites and applications cannot be guaranteed. Please do your part in protecting your personal information against unauthorized use. Keep your user account password safe and confidential, and be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer or device.
By using our Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our websites, products, and services. If we learn of a security breach involving your personal information, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending an email to you. To withdraw your consent to receive electronic notice of a data breach, please email us at
We may use your personal information to contact you regarding our products, services, promotions, and other marketing activities in accordance with applicable law. You may opt out of receiving these promotional emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button located at the bottom of our marketing communications or emailing email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails relating to your use of the Services or our ongoing business relationship with you.
Links to Other Sites
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Essential: These cookies are required to use our services. For example, they are necessary to access and download equipment catalogs and order forms.
- Performance: These cookies track how you interact with our websites. For example, these cookies let us know which pages on our websites load slowly or are not optimized for mobile use. We use this information to make improvements to our user experience.
- Functionality: These cookies track information about you to make using our website easier. For example, we may retain information such as your browser and language preferences.
- Marketing and Advertising: These cookies help us create targeted advertising experiences on our websites.
Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites and applications that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of certain states or countries, you may have the right to:
- Obtain information regarding the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal information;
- Access the personal information we have obtained about you, if any;
- Correct your personal information;
- Delete your personal information;
- Request an electronic copy of your personal information; and/or
- Object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes.
To submit a privacy request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about your state or country specific privacy notice and rights please click here. We will not discriminate against individuals who exercise these rights.
We do not knowingly collect or process personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove the information from our servers.
4901 West 2100 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84120